Monday, September 12, 2011

My Scrapbooking Weekend


I enjoyed a great scrapbooking weekend.  Went to Cataco Friday night and fisnished two layouts using the Typeset Hostess Rewards Collection (50% off of a $77.35 retail value for having a $250+ gathering). Decided to use Savannah's 1st day of Kindergarten pictures, turned out pretty cute I think.  Has lots of variety of products to choose from! Love love love the canvas type stickease included in this set.


                                    
Saturday I enjoyed my monthly crop with the Hearts of Dixie Scrapbooking group here in Huntsville.  Had a good turn out and didn't get a lot done, but did a lot of talking (can you imagine) Continued to work on the typeset kit and added a 3rd page.  I will type up the journalling on this page later.  I finished a few more layouts but didn't take pictures of them. 
If you would like to know more about how YOU can earn one Close To My Heart's exclusive hostess collections contact me and I'll show you how!





No comments:

Post a Comment