Wednesday, December 14, 2011

December - 11 days to Christmas!

Yikes!  This year the Holidays just keep coming up faster and faster.  Anyone else with me out there?  Whew, seems like I can't keep up anymore.  Anyways, that being said, I did some little 'playing' last night & made some Christmas gifts last night.  These are the little 'Composition books' that I covered with CTMH paper, this is last years line that I had left over, but still very pretty.  Then I used the CTMH Cranberry ink and Ribbon.  The bling I used is also CTMH.  I sent one of these to Savannah's teacher this morning!  I'm trying to get her interested in scrapbooking! Hopefully this will spark her interest.  :)




These next two books I made with MM paper (I think) I bought a whole pack of it at Tuesday Morning for $1.99 - it had 25 sheets double sided!  These were fun to make, but I think the next ones I make will only have 4 pages instead of 6 as it makes it way to big after you put your tags & photo mats in it.  I made 2 of them - was going to give Savannah's teacher one for Christmas, but then after they decided Alabama teachers could not receive anything of 'value' I decided to keep it for myself and give her the other little book, hopefully that won't be considered 'value'.  






These were very fun to make - quick and easy and I got to use my new BIA - love that thing!  Merry Christmas everyone!



2 comments: