Friday, January 3, 2014

Happy New Year 2014





So my goal for 2014 is to be more active & update my blog.  Good goal - right?  I've had a wonderful year in my CTMH business in 2013 and plan to have even a better on in 2014. 
I got my hands on the BRAND NEW CTMH Idea book (will go live in February), but one of the perks of being a consultant is that I get to have a sneak peek a month in advance.  (Do by jealous, join my team, and you can have the same privilege)  :)  We have some really GREAT new paper paks, stamp sets coming out!  So can't wait for my shipment to come in this week so that I can play with my new stuff!  I am one excited girl.

I love to cross-stitch, in fact, it was my passion till I found scrapbooking, but it was hard on my eyes so I gave it up completely.  But, again CTMH has rescued my again so to speak and has come out with an adorable stamp of the month for January, and guess what?  It is a CROSS-STITCH stamp set!  How cool is that?  With a $50 order you can get this adorable stamp set for only $5


And since January is National Papercrafting month you can also order your own adorable Cloud Nine cardmaking kit at a fabulous price! Place a qualifying order and get this zesty kit, complete with varied die-cuts, a stamp set, and exclusive B&T paper, all at a discount. 




To see its playful possibilities for yourself, watch the video here, then order yours before January melts away. 

To order yours you can go to my website here! 

Happy January! 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment