Monday, October 17, 2011

FISKATEERS CROP IN MURPHEESBORO TN

Enjoy using Fiskar's products?  Yeah, me too.  Back in August I joined them to be a 'Fiskateer' and am really glad I did.  I went to a crop in Birmingham in September and had a great time.  In fact I had so much fun I got my mom and my sister, Beth signed up so they could go to the next one!  We made a day of it, went to Murpheesboro, got sidetracked and off the beaten path, imagine that, we were enjoying ourselves so much talking we missed our turn.  So we got to see a lot of the hills of TN that wasn't on the plan!  But we made it there alright. 
Met some awesome people there, Bettye was the hostess with the mostess and provided Starbucks bottles with ORANGE bottle tops and provided our Fiskateers number so we could personalize our own bottles!  Too cute.  Got some more punches to go with my collection :)  So without further ado, here are the pictures to prove it.
Here Bettye is showing Annette and Bobbie (my downline) how to use the vinyl to decorate the bottles:
Nice big beautiful room to have the crop in - there is my sweet momma (in the black shirt sitting directly behind my sister Beth in the pink shirt)
 This table was set up for us to make cards to donate to the VA hospital.
 We met "Pinky" a designer for several different companies including Imagince, later I was able to find the same paper at thier local scrapbook store.  Yes, we HAD to check out the local SB store.
 Everything was Orange, Bettye did a fantastic job in decorating the tables.
 Pinky made the cakes for us - she got very creative.
 Chocolate fudge, cookies, candy corn, water and other goodies including healthy bananas and apples.
 We had ham and turkey sandwich's for lunch. 
Group Shot:
(Compliments of C.H)
 And my loot:
Now, we have to work on getting my other sister Anita signed up to be Fiskateers so she can join us at the next one! 

No comments:

Post a Comment