Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Convention Recap

Just got back from Close To My Heart annual Convention - held in Dallas TX - 2012.  Am so glad my upline encouraged me to go.  Well worth it.  Not only the wonderful gifts and products we recieved, but the classes, both business and crafty, were very informative & helpful.  The skits they did were hilarious and can be found on YouTube already - just all around a great and wonderful experience.  I was 'hob-knobbing' with most successful people in the business and the corporate staff as well.  Something I will always remember.  Will share a few pictures now & with more to follow.

Our 4 Presidential Directors with CTMH staff
Part of the Rockin Hearts Team - I am not pictured because I was standing in line waitng to meet:
Our Keynote speaker, Stacy Julian of Big Picture Scrapbooking.
The Rockin Hearts team in our Creative Hearts shirts waiting on the first General Session to start.  Excitement was in the air.
Jeanette & David Lynton
And Thank you Jeanette for creating such a wonderful company and allow us to be a small part of it.  

No comments:

Post a Comment