Sunday, July 29, 2012

Join My Team!!

Convention was a fabulous experience for me.  The way they showcased the new products, introduced the new Idea Book, the friendships made, successful people I met and that were willing to let me learn from them.  Just a wonderful experience I want my friends to share with me.  How do you do that?  Join my team and let me HELP you succeed.  Close to My Heart is such a wonderful product and basically sells itself.  And even if you say 'I'm not a salesperson' - you don't have to 'sell' anything,  Why?  Because it sells itself.  You still buy scrap booking products from your local scrapbook store, right?


You can get started for as little as $49 and just purchase from YOURSELF those items you would buy from your local scrappy store and save and 22% to put back in YOUR pocket instead of giving it to THEM?

Or if you want to enter the 'business' side of it, take advantage of our Master kit for $99 and receive the tools you need to build your business.
Close to My Heart provides all the training you need plus extra.  Still not too sure?  Well, for the month of August, if you join my team, you will receive this beautiful bag FREE to hold all your beautiful items!  Use it as a backpack, shoulder bag, or even across body bag.  

These beautiful bags were presented to all convention goers and now will be made available to all NEW consultants that sign up in August!  I will be happy to answer any questions you might have, find out more on my website here

I look forward to have YOU on my team!  

No comments:

Post a Comment